Öne Çıkan Yayın

Future trends for 2021—you heard it here first

Resim
    Business         Athflow. Japandi. Skinimalism. Vibey lights. If you haven't heard these words before, well, that's the whole point. Pinterest Predicts isn't your typical year-end trend report. It's a not-yet-trending report , featuring 150 trends we expect to spike in 2021. See the predictions     Help Center   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms & Conditions   ·   Unsubscribe   Pinterest. Inc   ·   651 Brannan Street   ·   San Francisco   ·   CA, 94107    

J. Balvin - Rojo English Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics


Rojo

J. Balvin


J. BALVIN ROJO SONG DETAILS

J balvin rojo english lyrics. J Balvin has the perfect – and tragic – love story. The Colombian superstar’s latest music video for his single Rojo dives into the heartbreak that sometimes comes with having a family. In the video (which could be its own novela) the musician returns from the road and excited about the birth of his daughter. On his way to the hospital, he’s killed in a car accident. J Balvin then spends the rest of the video making sure his wife and daughter find the perfect man and have a happily ever after.

J. BALVIN ROJO SONG INFO

Song: Rojo
Artist: J Balvin
Album: Rojo
Released: 28 February 2020

J. BALVIN ROJO SONG ENGLISH LYRICS

(Colores)
Yeah
J Balvin, man
Leggo, leggo

Who are you lying if you want to see me again in your loneliness?
I answer what you give me, what nobody knows

I decide for you, you decide for me at the same time
I want you, you want me at the same time
I want to feel you here
I want you, you want me at the same time

3 and 4 in the morning (Yah)
Let's do it, come to my bed (Come on)
I have ignored everything for you, everything has been for you (Yah)
My body without knowing calls you
And these aren't hours to call (Hey)
But desire is always pushing me (Hey)
We can fight and even get away
But when the time comes

I decide for you, you decide for me at the same time
I want you, you want me at the same time
I want to feel you here
I want you, you want me at the same time

They try and never get you (Yah)
They always want buy you with money (Wuh)
But that treasure has a pirate (Yeah-yeah)
I do everything for you
They try and never get you
They always want buy you with money
But that treasure has a pirate (Wuh)
I give my life for you (Yah)

I decide for you, you decide for me at the same time
I want you, you want me at the same time
I want to feel you here
I want you, you want me at the same time

Taiko
J Balvin, man
Colores
Yah (Ah-ah)
You know what I do for you

J. BALVIN ROJO SONG VIDEO







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

USEFUL SEEDS AND GRAINS AND THEIR HEALTH BENEFIT

How to Fine-tune Her Nose Naturally Without Surgery