Öne Çıkan Yayın

Future trends for 2021—you heard it here first

Resim
    Business         Athflow. Japandi. Skinimalism. Vibey lights. If you haven't heard these words before, well, that's the whole point. Pinterest Predicts isn't your typical year-end trend report. It's a not-yet-trending report , featuring 150 trends we expect to spike in 2021. See the predictions     Help Center   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms & Conditions   ·   Unsubscribe   Pinterest. Inc   ·   651 Brannan Street   ·   San Francisco   ·   CA, 94107    

Wyne (와인) - Good Day To Love Lyrics | TheWaoFam Lyrics


Good Day To Love

Wyne (와인)


WYNE (와인) GOOD DAY TO LOVE SONG INFO

Song : Good Day To Love
Artist : Wyne (와인)
Album : 엑스엑스 (XX) OST Part 3
Genre : OST, R&B/Soul
Release Date : 2020-02-20
Language : English

WYNE (와인) GOOD DAY TO LOVE SONG LYRICS

Dazzling sunshine
feels pretty good
I’m clumsy in everything
I’ve always been
I Know
It’s complicated in many ways
these days
But now I can forget about it
Everything’s gonna be alright
You and I will walk together
You will hug me warm and tender
I don’t want to know
the story of past love
Hold me now and kiss me everyday
You sing so smoothly
And I Know
It’s just imagination of love
I need a coffee
I want a muffin too
I want someone to sit
in front of me
I don’t wanna think about anything
Let’s leave my ear phones
for a while
I can’t explain this feeling
It’s a good day to love
You and I will walk together
You will hug me warm and tender
I don’t want to know
the story of past love
Hold me now and kiss me everyday
You sing so smoothly
And I Know
It’s just imagination of love
I didn’t know
My world’s so beautiful
I don’t have to do my best
I realized I should rest
Close my eyes
and think about you baby
I really want to know
about you baby baby
Na Na Na Na Na
You and I will walk together
You will hug me warm and tender
I don’t want to know
the story of past love
Hold me now and kiss me everyday
You sing so smoothly
And I Know
It’s just imagination of love

WYNE (와인) GOOD DAY TO LOVE SONG VIDEO









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

USEFUL SEEDS AND GRAINS AND THEIR HEALTH BENEFIT

How to Fine-tune Her Nose Naturally Without Surgery